About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Building Beautiful Blogs...A Beginners Guide to Blogger: As a new blogger, there is so much to learn. Much ...

Building Beautiful Blogs...A Beginners Guide to Blogger: As a new blogger, there is so much to learn. Much ...: "As a new blogger, there is so much to learn. Much of it comes from the experience of actually doing posts, and visiting other blogs. But the..."

No comments:

Post a Comment