About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Freestyle!

Okay, this is me, freestyle blogging! I feel like I am on a creating high! It's all I can think about! Whether its looking in magazines for inspiration, other blogs, or etsy....or looking for items to create with, and then actually creating! Even looking in style and decorator magazines to see whats happening on the style  scene makes me want to create! I don't know if it's because people actually enjoy what I'm making or if it's like the floodgates of creativity have been opened and I can't create enough! Its awesome, and bad, all at the same time because I don't want to clean the house, or go out, I'd rather create, and when I do clean and do things that "need" to be done, I'm not fully vested because I'm still thinking of what my next project will be!!!!! Sleep is such a waste of time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment