About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

"After Midnight!" This is on of my favorite pieces made with a cool vintage pocket watch, blingy swarovski crystals add great flash, watch cogs, an awesome 1940's era NY state class pin, black freshwater pearl, and a lovely frosted crystal irradescent art noveau style face, all hanging from a cool gunmetal link chain! This piece always gets compliments and looks great casual and dressed up! I enjoy creating these necklaces so much, and it makes me so happy when people like and enjoy my work!
  • 

No comments:

Post a Comment