About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Friday, July 8, 2011

What matters most.....

I'm going to share something I read that means so much to me and is so true.....

Some things don't matter much.
Like the color of a house.
How big is that in the overall scheme of life?
But lifting a persons heart, now that matters.
The whole problem with people is....
they know what matters, but they don't choose it.
The hardest thing on Earth is choosing what matters!

-sue monk kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment