About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Branching out!

Okay, so i have been talking to other shops and such to find out where would be the perfect niche to sell more of my jewelry! I am building up a nice stock and need to get more of my pieces into the market! Of course, me being who I am, a dreamer, optimist, or just plain crazy; you decide....hope to see my pieces featured in a magazine, or on the red carpet on Drew Barrymore, perhaps....or in a cool shop, like Spool 72, or Anthropologie, etc. I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you any more! A girl can dream, right? I also want to go to a big "art" show or festival somewhere? Maybe Austin, or Chicago? Or a Country Living Fair! Wouldn't that be cool? It could happen, right? Hopefully sooner than later! Please?!

No comments:

Post a Comment