About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

...things that make me happy!

This lovely little dinosaur planter was discovered at the Green With Indie Show at Webster University. I felt like I was in my element, surrounded by like minded people that live to create and create to live! I met so many wonderful, artsy, talented, innovative, fun loving people! So inspiring! Now all I want to do is create and hang with this fab, eclectic group of artists! My dinosaur comes from the creative mind of "Toxic Rocket!" She had creative written all over her, from her lovely red hair, to her big earrings, and zombie all stars! The dinos made everyone smile and were flying off her display table to their new homes! Mine is my fav color of turquoise, and has a small live plant placed lovingly and artistically in the Dino's back. These quirky little creations would make any one happy! Mine is named Madonna and she is now my booth mascot when I do art shows.... so watch for her to make more appearances! SHE makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment