About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Friday, March 2, 2012

"Shine!" necklace

Inspiring sentiment adorns this hand hammered copper blank that has been given a vintage patina! Lovely, opalescent sea foam glass beads adorn the chain, back of the neck and dangling from the focal piece with dancing movement and bling! Great flashy beads! It's attached to a vintage copper chain with a vintage rhinestone circlet! If you like bling, this is the piece for you! Quite a lovely statement piece looking for a new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment