About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Phone Bling

My newest edition to my Envisage Vintage Jewelry creations! I figure, why can't your phone be a piece of jewelry as well? We all carry one, why not have it make a personal statement about you and at the same time, actually BE a statement piece?! So here are a few examples! Please feel free to let me know what you think and to follow my Blog! Thanks for visiting and please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment