About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Overwhelmed.....and excited!

Sorry for my delay in posting lately, but things are happening and it's been crazy and cool! I've been accepted to some amazing shops and invited to some pretty big shows so, needless to say, been in a frenzy of creating! I'm just so humbled to know that people enjoy and want my jewelry! Wow... Who knew?! Well, my hubby did, he's the one who made me get more serious about what I love to do, so I feel so blessed to have his support and to be able to do what I love and that people love what I do! Hmmmm.... That's pretty profound, aye?! Such a lucky chic I am! Anyway....a couple cool shops that focus on local Indie artists that you can find my pieces are Screaming Mimi's in Maplewood, Mo. And The Founderie at at Chesterfield Mall ( who's closed right now because they're moving to a larger space! Their grand reopening is April 21st! ) AND then, this sat. I'm at a Women's Auxillary Fasion Show in Hermann, then next month Adam Puchta wineries Moms Day Out event and then three days vending at the Show-Me Burlesque Festival in St. Louis which should be ahhhhh,mazing! And as if that's not enough, Soulard's craft and art market once a month all Summer, whew... To name a few! So, gotta get off here and create.....stay posted for more events and more detailed postings as dates get closer....hence my overwhelmed and excited.....

No comments:

Post a Comment