About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hopeless Dreamer.....

....I have been working hard and trying to get my art out there! I am in more shops, and I am in three upcoming shows, which I am very excited for, and also nervous! My jewelry is very personal to me and I want, no need, people to like it! It's like putting my soul out there for people to pick at!  We don't create just for the sake of creating or to make money! In fact, with art, the money is an afterthought! We create because our soul dies if we don't! It's a need, a drug, a release, a stress reducer, a calm that you can't explain unless you create as well! It's a dream world we create and cocoon ourselves and our families in! It's a safe haven for the hopeless dreamer who needs imagination, craves freedom, and has a need to touch lives in a way unexplainable! As I've said before, having someone want to adorn their bodies and/or life with my little creations is the highest form of compliment! It's intimate, humbling, and personal! It grounds you and connects you to people of all backgrounds and fills your heart with great pride and happiness! It gives you wings to fly and opens doors to others you may not have otherwise met! It's true, I am a hopeless dreamer, but I'd rather be that than have no hopes, dreams, aspirations, or be void of imagination and friendships that are so dear to me! So I will continue to create, hope, befriend, and yes, hoplessly dream, for I am the..... HOPLESSS DREAMER! Join me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment