About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Monday, January 28, 2013

I regret that I have neglected my blog but not any more! Thanks to a couple friends who suggested I focus on it some more and through other fan responses! Blogging is a great way to stay focused and to gain insight and inspiration. There are so many beautiful artsy blogs out there and I aspire to be one of those blogs. I will make more time to do so! I admit that I am waiting for my floor to dry, which is allowing me the time to catch up right now, so not having time is really no excuse as it doesn't take much time  just to catch up! Any way....I promise to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment