About Me

My photo
...Enjoying the art of adorning our bodies, our life, our world, and our souls !!! Taking vintage findings, pocket watches, ephemera, kitsch, rhinestones, semi precious stones and anything that strikes my fancy and repurposing it into new and wearable art jewelry for all...I can even incorporate your own pieces for a personal treasure!!!! I will take requests also, just convo me!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Artful life.....

My husband gave me the most amazing Christmas present...a Josh Crow original oil painting that I have been coveting!  For those of you who don't know Josh, he now lives in Chicago and is pursuing his own artful life, he is amazingly talented and I have the honor of being friends with him and his also amazingly talented parents! They are the definition of artful and I can only hope to reach their level of artful living! Just being friends with them makes me feel more creative and blessed artfully! you can do a search for Josh Crow and find his art online, and I am sure you will not be disappointed! I feel so lucky to own one of his originals and truely believe he will be a well known, accomplished artist in our day!!!!! I will post a photo of my Josh Crow painting soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lee,
    Thanks for the kind words about Josh and us. We feel honored (back at ya) to have such an artful friend as yourself. So, here's to artful living! And here's to Josh's success! (glug, glug)

    Jim & Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jimmy da Crow! You know I love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete